Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms
What data do we collect?
Winslips collects the following data:
- Your Internet Protocol number (IP) when you use or view our website.
- Your name, email address and questions when you contact our support.
- Your name and email address when you subscribe to our freebies and newsletter.
- Your name and email address when you subscribe to our premium product, Winslips Ultimate.
You directly provide Winslips with most of the data we collect and process.
- Your IP is collected when you see or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Your name and email is collected when you register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Your phone number is collected when you call us or send us an SMS.
- Your name, email address and the product you bought via the Shopping Cart Platform supplied by Zaxaa.com
- Your name, email address, phone number and the product you bought via the payment provider Paypal.com. This is to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Winslips collects your data so that we can:
- Send you our biweekly newsletter
- Offer you great support and reply to your questions.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with up-to-date info and special offers on our products and services.
We do share your Internet Protocol number (IP) with Statcounter.com. Statcounter is an anonymous web tracking service. Statcounter does not attempt to identify an individual person. Their focus is on what a website visitor does, not on who that website visitor is. This helps us to make our site easy to use and navigate, and improve pages that need more attention.
How do we store your data?
Winslips securely stores your data at a secure data storage center in Chicago USA.
Winslips keeps your data during our relationship and as long as you agree with our relationship. If you no longer agree, contact us and we will delete your data within 24 hours.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you may always opt out at any time. To do so, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter or contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Winslips would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Winslips for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Winslips corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Winslips to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Winslips erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Winslips restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Winslips’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Winslips transfers your data to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to this Statement
WinSlips.com has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.